I am amazed at the beautiful and encouraging atmosphere here at Peak Conditioning. I went in feeling very self conscious and insecure and though I have not obtained my physical fitness goals yet I feel so much more confident that I can. The coaches are always so encouraging, motivating and determined on helping you achieve your goals. There is no other place that I would rather work out then here at Peak Conditioning! Thanks Josh, Sam and Krystyna for creating a wonderful atmosphere and for putting so much effort into helping others!
Hi! I am Krystyna, and I can’t wait to meet you and be your new fitness partner on your journey. Even though I have always been naturally strong, I was not super athletic as a kid. My journey towards coaching actually began in 2014 when I hit a breaking point, drowning in overwhelming responsibilities and a seemingly impossible physical, mental, and emotional logjam. Despite my reservations about even being able to make time for taking care of myself, I started working with Josh and made it a point to do whatever he asked me to do. But I discovered that as I made time for fitness, I found stress relief, a brain break, and neural stimulation that I needed to gain control of my life (my productivity even went way up!) Best of all, I was no longer drowning and after a few years of enjoying the results for myself, I decided that I want to give others the same tools. I want to help you unlock your physical, emotional, and mental potential. You never lose when you invest in your health. Come get fit with me!
- 2014-Present: 5 Lifetime Kettlebell Marathon Lifts. Best Performance: (2022) 18kgs x 245 reps of Long Cycle in 1 hour.
- 2011: Graduated University of Northern Colorado, B.A. Art History
- 2012-2013 Curator Longmont Council for the Arts
- 2014: Graduated Grand Canyon University, M. Ed. Elementary Education
- 2014-Present: Special Education Teacher, St. Vrain Valley School District
- 2017-2019: Freelance Personal Training (Mentored by Joshua Spencer, PCF)
- 2019-Present: Staff Personal Trainer, Peak Conditioning and Fitness, Longmont, CO
- National Council of Sports and Fitness (2017)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach (2020)